4/29/19

Hey, Gorgeous!

Hi friends - hope you had a great weekend! I have a couple 'new to me' things that I was able to combine and use on this card; The Ton Sunnies, matching die and the mini minc machine; the polka dot background is one of the pieces that came with the machine and I used the black piece of foil that was also included.

I stamped the glasses in red and used a black spica glitter pen to fill in the design - so cute; once dry, I used a clear wink of stella to coat the frames. I added some gray to the lenses and also faintly stamped the lines then coated with clear glossy accents. It needed a bit more punch, so I added some embossed lines using my Scor-Pal and that 1/2 inch spacing was the perfect spot for the embossed sentiment. Quick, cute and fun! 



We're also tossing this in for the Mix It Up Challenge - black, white + one other color!!

Thanks for stopping by; here's hoping you have a GREAT week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.