4/4/19

Big, HUGE Thanks

Hi there - sometimes you need a random card and you also just want to play with some products; hence this creation!

I started off using some Nuvo Mousse (platinum and pink) and a stencil on SSS fog card stock - I have no idea how to capture the shimmer in a still photo, but if you caught my IG story, then you could see all the shimmer; it's so gorgeous IRL! I used a blending brush (this link is to 5 brushes for $5.99; I don't think you can find a better price!!) to apply the mousse. I stamped the balloons and hippo (from My Favorite Things, Happy Hippos) with SSS fog ink onto Neenah 110 lb. card stock (it was what I had handy); then die cut and colored with Copics. I traced the strings with a silver gel pen and added some shimmer using clear wink of stella with a thin coating of glossy accents. I accented the hippo's eyes with black enamel accents.


Trying to capture the shimmer - it's so pretty IRL!


I stamped the sentiment on black card stock and accidentally used Hero Arts sparkle embossing powder (which doesn't show up too well); I then restamped it and sprinkled on Ranger white embossing powder. I ended up with a bit of a shadow effect, but that's okay! I used the Tim Holtz tiny attacher for a fun little accent.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: MFT Happy Hippos
Ink: SSS FogVersamark
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.