7/29/13

wish



Hi friends!

How are you doing? I'm good - very good, we had a GREAT weekend (3 movies in 3 days - The Heat, Red 2 and Man of Steel), lots of relaxation and some crafting! Ooooo, love me some crafting time!

I was inspired by this photo from Just Us Girls #199 (JUGS199), but somehow didn't end up with any green...or much white - tee hee!

That's okay; I was anxious to do something with red and love how this turned out! The image was stamped on Copic Xpress and colored with Copics, I added a white gel pen to her eyes and tried some different colors for more of a platinum blonde look. But seriously, how cute is the Manga girl - LOVE!! The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #189 (SSSC189).



Close up - you can see the debossing
Lots of My Mind's Eye papers, some stitching, distressing, seam binding, a debossed scalloped circle, button and a sweet Tim Holtz ticket "wish" wraps up this one.

Thanks for popping in - hope you have a great week! Take care!

Hugs,
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Sugar Nellie Manga Girl 2
Papers: PTI Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper Distress Ink
Accessories: Copics, nesties, seam binding, Tim Holtz Adage Tickets, Janome Sew Mini, hemp cord, embossing folder

CHALLENGES:

1 comment:

  1. Very cute even without the green! :-) Love your coloring too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.