7/10/13

Breast Wishes...

for a happy birthday!

HA - great stamp set huh? :D Layout is last week's MOJO300 sketch - fun! Beneath the "breast wishes" is a doily cut from tissue paper then spritz with pink and red glimmer mist; then I layered some pretty flourish designer paper. Lots of stitching on this one! I paper pieced the bra then added some glitter - I mean really, don't we ALL love a pretty, sexy bra?

BTW, I know someone that has a birthday THIS WEEK - WOOT, WOOT!!! I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!


Thanks for poking your head in; I love when you visit!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Skipping Stones Bras 2
Papers: PTI Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, GKD Cream, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper Distress Ink
Accessories: PTI doily,glimmer mist, Janome Sew Mini, Wink of Stella glitter, washi tape

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.