7/13/13

Thank You - Mixed Media

This is my 2nd attempt at mixed media; I actually like the way both cards came out; but I've saved the other one for later.

So many fun (new and old) products on this card; I put it together spurred on by a couple challenges:

A Mixed Media Color Challenge

Just Us Girls #197

I love the colors from the photo; aren't they gorgeous? I thought it might be easiest to list the products I used, ready? :D
  Light Modeling Paste
  Twinkling H2O's (remember these??? I use Sky Blue and Heavenly White)
  Watercolor paper
  Broken China and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks (for stamping AND watercoloring)
  Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
  Mister Huey's Opaque White
  Heidi Swapp Embellishments (they were white, see below, I painted the arrow blue with Twinkling H2O's)
  PTI Vintage Cream and Soft Stone inks
  Hero Hues White

And I think that's about it...and 3 different stamp sets. FUN! It was so hard to capture a good picture, but enjoy the ones I did get; hopefully you can see all the mixed media within.
Heidi Swapp Embellishments

Heidi Swapp arrow painted with Twinkling H2O's


Trying to capture all the sparkle!! :D



Thanks for popping by - hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI Big and Bold Wishes, Verve Visual Text Objects, SU! Roses in Winter
Papers: Watercolor Paper, GKD Cream, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Ink: Hero Hues White, Broken Chine and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, PTI Vintage Cream and Soft Stone
Accessories: Twinkling H2O's, light modeling paste, wink of stella glitter pen, Mister Huey's Opaque White

Challenges
  JUGS #197
  A Mixed Media Color Challenge
 Challenges 4 Everybody

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Whimsey! I'm lovin' all the shimmery goodness and the gorgeous roses! Thanks so much for joining along with A Mixed Media Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of all these products -- these turned out fabulous~Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card! love all those swashes of blue and that wonderful arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle this is so pretty! I love the glittery look and that gorgeous turquoise color which is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, LOVE all of the techniques you used, especially the crackle! The glitter is a FAB detail, too! Thx for playing with us at A Mixed Media Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.