7/26/13

More Fears and Dreams

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sentiment from Tim Holtz; it's a great one to pull out and just create - no agenda, no assignment, just create. I made a super quick CAS card letting the sentiment do all the work!

I added a piece of music washi tape across the top and a couple delicate leaves towards the bottom of the sentiment.

Does the sentiment make you ponder? :D

 /
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz collection
Papers: DP by MME (I think - oops), PTI Ocean Tides, GKD Cream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink
Accessories: Copics, nesties, Janome Sew Mini,music washi tape, SU! leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.