6/25/12

Let's Get Together

This week over at Paper Cupcakes, we're focusing on invitations - I rarely make invitations; BUT we have a very dear friend that we like to take to dinner each holiday season and I just could not resist this amazing holiday Cupcake by Nina - seriously peeps, its beyond adorable, don't you think?

The inside is personalized, so I didn't take a photo (to protect the innocent..or not so innocent...I'm not sure - HA); but just a little coloring, layering - tried some sponging with distress inks but that just did not go well. :(

I'll have to try again in the near future! I printed 2 more cupcakes from Nina that I cannot wait to use - you'll be seeing those soon!

Thanks for popping in; hope you'll join the invitation fun this week - in fact, you have TWO FULL WEEKS to play along!

... it's Christmas in July ...


Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Paper Cupcakes Digi Christmas Cupcake
Papers: PTI Spring Moss, Burgundy, DP by MME
Ink: Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Accessories: nesties, Copics, lace, Glossy Accents (added after the pictures - WHY do I always do that?)

5 comments:

  1. I love this image - and have used it so many times - it looks perfect for the invite - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous. I Love this image and you have colored it beautifully. Glad you joined us as guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love the vintagey christmas colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Michele. Love your coloring and your papers are gorgeous. I do love the cupcakes she designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle your Christmas Invite is just beautiful, you did such a wonderful job coloring this sweet image and your papers are really beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us as GD at Paper Cupcakes it was a pleasure having you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.