6/3/12

Baby, Baby

SUPER short post; our weekend has been absolutely insane. Friday was a vacation day for me but was filled with 7 different appointments, we returned home at 10:20 p.m.

Saturday and Sunday we left home each day at 7 a.m. for a basketball tournament, returned Saturday night at 10:20 p.m. and Sunday at 7:30 p.m. I have to go back to work to rest!  :D

We have a co-worker who adopted a little baby boy so I made this card for their baby shower. The layout is MOJO243. I'll let the pictures do the rest! Thanks for stopping by; hope you had a great weekend!!


I decorated "both sides" on the inside so we would have enough room for everyone to sign the card. LOL

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Baby Baby
Papers: Copic Xpress Paper, PTI Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: nesties, Copics, Janome Sew Mini, Chocolate Baker's Twine, white flock (on baby blanket)



4 comments:

  1. what fab colours Michele .. a gorgeous little card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet MP, great colours and love the layout! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous baby card Michele. I'm sure your co-worker loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours on this one Michele, nice for a change. You still sound like someone is chasing your mrs, take it easy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.