6/11/12

Fun-tache-tic Birthday

Hi there friends!!

I'm back and this time I'm the Guest Designer over at Paper Cupcakes! Nina has this unbelievably cute mustache cupcake - seriously adorable eh?  :D

I had a blast coloring it up, the sentiment is computer generated and the layout is from My Favorite Things (MFTWSC75). After I took my pictures, I decided to add Glossy Accents to the cherry - love the dimension it adds!

Hope you'll check out the challenge blog and join the fun!

... I mustache you a question...but I'll shave it for later ...  :D


Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Paper Cupcakes Mustache Cupcake
Papers: PTI Spring Rain, Pure Poppy
Ink: VersaMagic Wheat
Accessories: nesties, Copics, twine, PTI Spring Rain button, Glossy Accents




Challenges:
  The Pink Elephant - TPE52
  Desmet Designs - For the Boys/Men

8 comments:

  1. Oh Michele, this is a fabulous cupcake and your coloring is gorgeous! I love your layout too. Hope your life is finally slowing down a little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol always the kidder Michele. Love your hairy cupcake card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and fun card! I love the sentiment! Such happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Michele, love it.
    Hope you are ok, how was the tournament.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, bright card. Thank you for joining us at Desmet Designs. Good luck. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fab male card, I love the mustache. Thank you for joining in with the Desmet Designs Challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grest use of the image I love the tache lol Desmet Design DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.