6/17/12

Happy Father's Day - 2012



So...this...yes this card has to be the quickest Father's Day card I have EVER made - I let the papers do all the talking - in fact, just one piece of DP - HA, can't beat that huh?

Be sure to join us over at Cupcake Inspirations; here's the cupcakes for this week:

And since my hubby NEVER wears a tie, I didn't have any images for that route; but he likes simple and no frills, so I think this will fit the bill!

Be sure to join the fun and to all the dad's out there; may your Father's Day be filled with special blessings. And to hubby's dad who is no longer with us - WE MISS YOU!! RIP JWG!!!

Have a great Sunday peeps!


Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Dad's Day
Papers: PTI Pure Black, GKD White, DP by Bo Bunny
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Heidi Swapp distressor, black/white twine

2 comments:

  1. perfect male card .. and very elegant!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! So classic and gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.