8/13/10

Awwwwww Shucks!

Three posts in a row...PUH-LEASE don't pass out - I never have that many in a row huh? :]

I'm tryin', I'm really tryin'! Actually it's worked out great this week to sneak in some extra stamping time each evening, it's been delightful!

Today I have a fun little girl from Stampingbella called Henrietta - she's a southern chick, can'tcha tell? Ah, she looks so shy and innocent - JUST LIKE ME!!! *gasp* - stop it, I heard that you know!

The inside says "awwwww shucks you shouldn't have". The challenge this week at the Bloggabella was all about BLING, look at that bling on her dress, in her hair? And can you see her sparkly dress? I colored over the black portion with a black spica glitter pen; so simple and adds such great sparkle.

The layout is Jen's (current - oh lordy, lordy, help me) Sketch For You To Try. I should get a prize just for being timely eh? HA!

I made the cute little flower from a nestie scalloped die and an old paperback book - LOVE flowers like this! I edged it with PTI's Chamomile Tea Dye ink and then touched the edges with PTI's Pure Poppy, so pretty IRL. I added a big red gem to the center of the flower, then added some Pure Poppy saddle stitch ribbon too, but changed the white stitching to tan using my Copics - SCORE!

Thanks for stopping by; I'm glad you did. Have a great Friday and fabulous weekend!! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Stampingbella Henrietta
Papers: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy, GKD Cream, MME Quite Contrary
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: nesties, PTI Pure Poppy ribbon, misc. red gems, copics, EK Success border punch (inside)

1 comment:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Love it as usual! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.