4/5/10

Harold & Cake

Have you met Harold? Oh my, isn't he the cutest little dragon? I love him! I purchased him at DigiStamp Boutique when I also purchased the little Easter chick used HERE. I paired him with some of my favorite Basic Grey paper, Granola - it's my favorite 'go to' paper for boys/men! He's here to wish YOU a happy birthday with a dee-lish cupcake. Yum, yum!

I added some hemp and actually tied it together behind the colored image of Harold which was mounted with dimensionals. Simple, straightforward stamping - does that make this another CAS (clean & simple); if so, that makes 3 in a row! WOOT, WOOT for me; I always struggle with simple!

I colored Harold with Copics adding the ground he's standing on. The blue is rather bright in my pictures (sorry!), but it is much closer to matching the base cardstock IRL. I edged in the lines around the main image. Thanks for looking; hope you're having a great week! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Harold & Cake by DigiStamp Boutique
Paper: SU! blue, Basic Grey Granola DP, PTI Smokey Shadow
Ink: Printer. :D
Accessories: hemp, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.