3/31/10

Easter Treats

Oh, Easter is just around the corner, are you ready? I've had some fun making Easter notebooks this year...although I haven't gotten as many done as I would have liked. For some reason *life* with 3 kiddo's, a hubby and 4 different sports going on keeps getting in the way! :D

I know, everyone can relate huh?

Well, here's a peek at some notebooks I did AND a dee-lish treat for my secret pal! My secret pal loves Dove chocolate so behind this wrapper is a box which contains 3 individually wrapped Dove bars - oh yeah, yum-mo! Hope she enjoys them!

The bunny image is from Melanie Muenchinger's stamp set called "Just So Hoppy"; isn't she a cutie...the bunny that is! I added the two flowers, masking one off and then had my teen draw in the stems. She's a great artist and we were having some bonding time so I thought what a great opportunity to have her help me out!

I colored the image with Copics, drew in the grass (I thought it turned out pretty good for a chick that can't draw!) and left the rest very simple; my teen also helped me pick the colors to use. Meanwhile, what do you think of that DIVINE dp? Oh yeah, I received a huge love package from my dear, sweet friend Cindy. Cindy and I have never met, but she's an enabler - major enabler! She works at a scrapbook store so I try to send her money every now and then and in return she sends me the most amazing packages. AND she always sends me the coolest cards...I never send her diddly...'cept money. Glad she loves me anyway! Thanks Cindy; you rock!!!

OK, on to the other notepads, isn't this little chick in her egg cute too? She's a digital image from DigiStamp Boutique; I colored her up with Copics too. The striped notepad is very simple, nuttin' fancy on it. I added glitter to all of the eggs. The two long/skinny notepads also have a decorated pocket inside for receipts, notes or whatever.

I hope you've enjoyed a peek into my Easter creations. Have a great week; hugs, ~M.

PS - don't like leaving comments? Look at the new boxes I've added after my posts...now you can CLICK on what you think - pretty cool eh?



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Melanie Muenchinger's Just So Hoppy, DigitStamp Boutique
Papers: SU! DP, MME DP, GKD 80 lb. White, PTI Ripe Avacado, SU! Pink:
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: nesties, glitter, quickie glue pen, rhinestones, ribbon, Marvy Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.