3/13/09

Clean & Simple

Making "Clean & Simple" (CAS) cards has been all the rage lately; seems I find myself pretty involved in what DP to use; card stock colors, various inks, ribbon, brads, etc., so it was fun to try a CAS card.

I made a few a couple of weekends ago and wanted to share two of them today.

These are both made with Papertreyink's Little Lady stamp set. This set sooo reminds me of our youngest daughter. She has so many nicknames, but one of our favorites is Kaity Bug, Lady Bug; so when I saw this polka dot ribbon I just had to have it and pair it with this stamp set.

I used a couple of different red inks for the cards just for a variety with some different embellishments. I had someone request thank you cards, so I added the "with thanks" sentiment around the trail the lady bug has traveled.

Both images are stamped on Gina K Designs 120 lb. Luxury card stock; so sturdy, nice and white. I hope you've enjoyed these cards; I'll be back soon to share the other CAS cards I made.

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you have a great weekend!!

Hugs, ~M.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!!! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set! This is sick...I have this set and have yet to use it. You have given me the "umpf" to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.