3/14/09

ATS Glam Girls

I love these Glam Girls; always have. they are so fun to color or paper piece. I love their huge glasses; always makes me laugh. I paper pieced this young lady and glitterfied her purse; not to mention those incredibly sparkly shades!!

Nothing fancy; just straight-forward stamping and paper piecing. I used the rectangle nestabilities for both the image and the sentiment.

Remember THIS article about my husband (scroll to the bottom of the post). Well, one of the owners of the company where I work asked for an autographed copy of the article. My DH and the owner have never met; so DH was like "what should I write"? We tossed around a few things and DH ended up writing "Waiting for your order" and signed his name - I love it! So I took it to work, gave him the magazine and THIS is what his assistant came up with:

I took my camera to work and took this pictures outside of our offices; the boss is going to hang it up at his ranch. Pretty cool eh? We sure thought so!!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great Sunday!

Hugs, ~M.

1 comment:

  1. WOW how cool is that? I musta missed your post talking about your hubby and the gift you gave him! Very nice. And your boss...that is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.