8/17/08

Savvyshoppabella

Meet Savvyshoppabella - isn't she adorable? She's from Stampingbella; I received her in a card kit a couple of months ago and finally made time to get her inky.

The card stock, paper, brads, and ribbons used also came with a card kit from numerous months ago and again, I finally put those to use! I made 6 cards; all similar just changed colors and inside greeting. I used Copics and Spica Glitter Pens to color Savvyshoppabella.

Some of the inside sentiments are:

"Those shoes make you look so skinny!"

"Credit cards have a limit?"

"Life is cheap, its the accessories that will kill you!"

"Have a nice day, the retail therapy way!"

It was so easy to make all 6 cards as everything was precut - I should remember that when I'm wanting to mass produce. Find a layout I like, cut everything up; stamp the images, color and put them together. I typically always make 2 of every card, sometimes changing the layout or small embellishments.

I'm including 2 smaller images so you can see how sparkly some of them are. Sometimes I just made the packages and flowers sparkly, sometimes the shirts. I did the shirt on the two I'm showing you. These cards are big, 5.25" x 5.25" - first time to make a square card and I love them! I have a couple more in the works.

On to some personal fun - the babes all started school this past week; the oldest entered middle school. Yeah, there were a few tears in my eyes, but it didn't last. SmileyCentral.com

And Saturday we had a baseball tournament - 4 GAMES - I'm exhausted as are the babes! BUT they took 2nd place in the tournament - YEAH BOMBERS!!!
SmileyCentral.com

I hope you had a great week; I hope to be back soon with some new cards and other fun projects. I have a little gift I want to make for our oldest to put in her locker; maybe tonight I can get that done! Have a great week and thanks for poppin' in! Hugs, ~M.

2 comments:

  1. those bella cards are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed my blog! I don't know why the pics weren't there today! They were there yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.