8/5/08

Bloom with Abandon!

I just love this stamp that says "Bloom with Abandon" from Cornish Heritage Farms; it's so simple and elegant!

I also made these cards to participate in Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #24. You don't have to use cupcakes, but I really liked the layout. I should have place the 'flower' higher up on the card; but it worked out okay. The floral paper behind the vellum is 3D, it actually has felt flowers; LOVE IT!!! I used it sparingly, didn't want to use it all at one time...you remember, I'm a hoarder!!

The chocolate ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. Nothing fancy on these, just straight-forward stamping. I haven't been able to stamp for several days, boy, am I a better mom, wife and co-worker when I get some "ME" time, which is stamping!
I hope to sneak in some tonight. Hope you're having a great week; thanks for popping in! Hugs, ~M.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.