8/31/08

Back to School!

I created this card for the Stamp Something weekly challenge. Yes, you guessed it, the project had to be related to heading back to school.

All our little ones are back in school; our oldest entered middle school this year - YIKES! And did ANYONE tell me what the teenage years would be like...or is that one of those things you just can't explain you have to EXPERIENCE it? LOL

I mentioned to my DH the other night that we have entered the eternal land of ignorance - you know, the place ALL parents enter until their child reaches about 22 yrs. of age!!!

The crayons are from a set called "School Set"; its from SU! but I bought it used many, many years ago. Came in handy for the challenge. The scissors are from the same set. I used the black to resemble the chalkboard and look...I even used white chalk. :D

Thanks for popping in! Hugs, ~M.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling -- LOVE the crayons and the scissors -- super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great back to school card!!! Love the crayons and your design!
    Middle school~ a great transitional time...what fun, huh?
    Good Luck for a wonderful year!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!
    Love ya,
    BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great back to school card! Love the crayons and the blackboard look! Thanks for playing along with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute!!! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.