1/6/08

Another City Divine

Happy, happy Sunday friends!!

Our oldest daughter attended a b-day Hip Hop Dance party this weekend...interesting. LOL - I couldn't stand to listen to that music for 4 hours; but she said she had a good time. The b-day girl invited both classes so that's like 45+ kids - WOW!!!

Anyway, this is the b-day card and matching notebook I made to go with her gift; nothing fancy, just some fun stamping time! I love these little notebooks, can't wait to make some up for Valentine's Day - it's never too early to start on Valentine's Day treats. :D

I used mod podge to glue the paper on and as a final sealant; love that stuff! I was hoping to use my Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and add glitter to the chick's shirt; but my pen doesn't work - talk about sad...gotta buy a new one!!

Here's a close-up of each item, don't forget, you should be able to click on each image to get a larger view. Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for peeking in!! ~M.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous gift for a young girl!!! I love making the little books and anything that coordinates -- this is really a great gift!! Oh, and I love the pic of your mighty hunter -- I have many mighty hunters -- LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.