9/24/07

You look FABULOUS!!!

Oh yes, you do - you really do! :)

I'm still itching to have time to play; just working it in between football practice, volleyball practice and volleyball games. This was a quick card I made tonight with some new stamps from Inky Antics. I LOVE the images from Ronnie Walter and the girl is from the Monica Lee collection - so many fun things in all those collections!

The Designer Paper is by Stampin' Up called "Cutie Pie"; I really like it. Our 9 yr. old really likes it too. She designed a card for her teacher tonight while I was working on this one. She came to give me a kiss goodnight and said "I want to see that card when you're done, it looks cute"...ah...I'll take a compliment anywhere I can get it. ROFL!

I took a close-up of the girl as I added some stickles to the fringe of her shirt and purse - gives it that extra twinkle.I must admit, the quote is one of my favorite! "You look fantastic!" "Now you say it back to me!" Now THAT'S funny.

I still have some football pics. coming up - so don't forget to check back. Thanks for peeking in; hope you have a great week! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.