9/7/07

*NEW* dog stamp - Happy Birthday!

Isn't he/she SOOO cute? It's a brand new dog stamp (by Penny Black) I just got and I think it's adorable!

Our oldest daughter has a birthday party tomorrow, so this is the card I made.

The base card is SU's Certainly Celery layered with my brand new Salsa Celebration - Junk Padz paper; aren't those polka dots and stripes great? Love the bright colors!! I colored the dog with SU markers, Aquacolor Crayons and Odorless Mineral Spirits, then stamped the oval underneath to ground her. The green polka dot ribbon is from Michael's.

Here's a close-up of the little dog; I added a yellow jewel to the flower; fun bling. I wanted to add some stickles to the collar, but I haven't gotten that done yet. Hope all the girls have a great time at the birthday party.While you - I hope YOU have a great weekend! Thanks for peeking in! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.