9/30/07

Inky Antics Birthday Girls

Wow; we've had a busy weekend - what about you? Jared, our youngest, had a b-day party to attend yesterday and Alyssa, our oldest, has a combined b-day party to attend today! One of the girls is blonde; one is more brunette - so here are the cards I made.

I added stickles to the heart pillow on both cards; I love the way the stickles gives it that extra umph and sparkle!

The first card with polka dots is done on a beautiful cotton candy pink card from memory box. I added some white cardstock and the polka dot paper across the bottom...notice, I'm back to some doodling around the girl in the chair - isn't she a doll? I also doodled on the card I made for Jared to take yesterday - I'll show that one later! :)

What's so great about these cards? When those girls untie that ribbon; the girl in the chair folds back to reveal a *LIMITED TOO* gift card - WOO HOO!! Find me a girl that doesn't love shopping at Limited Too! I played off the polka dot colors for the girl and the chair. The stamp is from Inky Antics Monica Lee collection, I added the chocolate ribbon to finish it off.

The next card is done with stripes; the base card is certainly celery and this time I stamped the girl in the chair on some blush blossom cardstock, so I didn't have to color the chair - just the girl and her accessories. Can you find my error? :) Nah, I added the flower and cool rhinestone green brad to cover it up. The ribbon is a celery color also which came in an order from Ellen Hutson's store - she's the sweetest thing!!

Here's a close-up of each girl so you can see that extra sparkle on the pillows!!

Hope you've had a great weekend; now I'm off to finish my motherly duties...the LAUNDRY - urgh!!! Thanks for stopping by; it's great to have you visit!! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.