6/2/07

Totally Cool!

GOOD MORNING!!! Happy Saturday to each of you! Any big weekend plans? We have a few things to do, but now that soccer is over, our Saturday's are abit more calm (thank goodness).

I had a blast making these cards this week - I did all 3 plus 2 different ones in one sitting - that's pretty good for me, I normally don't have that much time to sit and play! Of course...I didn't finish till midnight either, so I got a pretty late start.

This young lady is from SU's Totally Cool set - I think she's adorable. I'm so in to Chocolate & Pink...guess that explains the colors eh? The coloring was done with SU Markers and Oil Pastel Crayons with Odorless Mineral Spirits.

The inside of one of the cards says "I'd rather be shopping!"; the other two say "I hope your birthday is like, totally cool!". Too cute!

Thanks for peeking in; I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!! ~M.
Card Details: Base Card SU Very Vanilla, SU Au Chocolat Designer Paper, SU Chocolate Chip
Coloring: SU Markers, Oil Pastel Crayons & Odorless Mineral Spirits
Embellishments: Variety of flowers & brads

1 comment:

  1. Hi....great cards! I was hoping you might check out my blog & want to make some cards for the troops as your dad & uncles are vets. Take a look & let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.