6/9/07

Are YOU subscribed?

I found more than 10 people that had initially subscribed to my blog (by clicking on the orange button under the "Subscribe to this Blog"); however, they did not complete the enrollment process.

Once you click on "Subscribe to this Blog"; you will enter your e-mail address. You will ALSO receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address entered - you MUST click the link within the confirmation e-mail to complete your registration and receive updates whenever I update the blog.

I typically update the blog 1-2 times per week, so you're not inundated with tons of e-mails; but you do get to see my newest creations!! Go ahead, sign-up, it'll be fun!

Hope you're having a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.