6/6/07

Roses in Winter - multiple use

Good evening!!

Wow; what an interesting weekend. Our weekends are now free (somewhat) now that soccer is over - but we have anywhere from 3 to 4 softball games per week - whew, exhausting!

I had a little 'accident' this weekend and injured 2 fingers on my left hand - until today I did not have any feeling at all in my pinky finger, but it's getting better. Oh my; I shed a lot of tears - honestly thought I'd lost my finger!!! PTL I didn't.

I made these two cards over a week ago; but shoot, I couldn't even type for a few days so it's taken me awhile to get them loaded. Can you tell each one has a 'mistake' on the front of the card? I hope I hid them well; I love the colors, thought they turned out nice. This was my 2nd time to use the Roses in Winter stamps and the rock & roll technique on the larger sizes of the rose.

Hope you enjoy; thanks for stopping by! ~M.

Card Details:
Cardstock: SU Regal Rose, SU Chocolate Chip, SU Tempting Turquoise (I think), SU Whisper White
Stamps: Roses in Winter and various others (rock & roll technique used on roses)
Designer paper by SU
Miscellaneous embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.