3/1/07

Golf Anyone?

My co-workers asked me to make a b-day card for another co-worker. Of course I asked "what's she like - what colors, do you know?" Their reply? "Golf". Oh my.....hmmm...haven't done a golf card yet - better figure it out. Well I did figure it out and I really liked how it turned out - what do you think? Alyssa, our oldest, helped me pick out the papers - of course we had to go with argyle - isn't that ALWAYS golf related and then we chose the pink and green so we could stay a bit girly! :) The background is Regal Rose layered with Certainly Celery. The Certainly Celery is sponged with Regal Rose ink. The striped paper on the left-hand side was cut free-hand with an X-Acto knife. The polka dot ribbon covers where the argyle and striped paper come together but it gives it a funky feel eh? The golf ball is colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS, then I used pop-dots to give it some pop - pop - get that, pop dots? I crack myself up!
The inside isn't golf related at all, but says "My advice? Pick an age you like and stick with it!". I love that saying!
Thanks for stopping by; have a great day! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.