3/13/07

YOU live in a zoo?

I've been really busy the past few weeks creating new cards for the craft show last weekend. Well...this one wasn't for the craft show, but I had been thinking about it and got a chance to put it together tonight. The base card (pink and layer of floral paper) was already done and set aside till I found something to use it with...and this is what I came up with! The alligator is stamped on the inside of the card. On the outside it says "Happy birthday to you"; I cut it out with Stampin' Up's Word Window and extended the punch to include all the words. The inside says "You live in a zoo. You know the rest."...crack me up - I LOVE it! I added white dots for 3/4's of the oval - but kind of hard to see in the picture. I added googly eyes to the alligator and stamped the white heart on his body because my 7 yr. old (boy) said he needed it - thought it would give it some "bling"....hmmm....guess he's listened to me too much. <**wink**>
The inside and outside words are from Gina K Designs; my first purchase of some of her stamps - she has great stuff at www.stampingfreak.com.
The 'button's' on either side of the "Happy birthday to you" were actually white - had to grab a Sharpie and make them pink!
Thanks for stopping by - check back often as I have a few more cards to upload. Have a great hump day! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.