1/19/07

*NEW* Sassy Girls

I received my new Sassy Girl stamps by Stampendous from Addicted to Rubber Stamps today (and oh am I addicted)!!!

This one is called "Sassy Belle"; the card came together really easy; I like everything but the dots down the right hand side. :( But still, I thought it turned out okay.

There are several layers to this card; the base card is Stampin' Up's Pixie Pink card stock layered with floral paper (not sure of maker); then layered with Whisper White. Then the striped paper is torn and fitted to the left-hand side of the white card; ribbon is tied on and adhered with mini glue dots.

The scalloped circle is punched with the Marvy Giga Scallop Punch and then I punched small holes in each scallop. This is layered with the striped paper and then Ms. Sassy Belle is stamped on Pixie Pink. You can't tell from the scan, but her shirt is highlighted with a clear gel pen. The Pixie Pink is edged in white ink too. The dots and "so cute" are rub-ons I've had forever.

I'm working to quit hoarding things and actually USE THEM. LOL I've found it funny how many other creators seem to hoard things whether it be paper, brads, flowers, etc.

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you each have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Just wanted to answer your question from my blog and couldn't find your email address to email you. ;) I've never felt the lightweight coasters, but I have a feeling they will work just fine for the coaster box project. Cute card with the Sassy Silhouettes too! :)

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.