1/25/07

Another CD Case Note Card Holder

Here is another CD Case filled with stationery for a co-worker. This one is made with my new Stampendous "Sassy Silhouette" stamps.
There are 5 small (3x3") gift cards w/matching envelopes and then 10 larger note cards (4.25x4.25") within the CD Case. I have 2 more of these to make and I'm well on my way to having those done...but I had to stop and venture another path tonight...I have something new and exciting up my sleeve for Valentine's Day.



The CD case is white; the main colors are SU Pixie Pink, SU Green Galore with misc. patterned paper. The outside Sassy Girl has diamond stickles on her fur and so does the dog - they're so stinking cute! Thanks for stopping by to take a peek; hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.