2/13/22

Full Front Shaker Card

Hey friends - how are you doing?

I'm doing good, I've been creating a lot but haven't had time to photograph much! I recently made this full front shaker card - what a learning experience! It was for my boyfriend who turned 6, 😁, and loves elephants. There are 5 elephants in the shaker front and then the 6th is on the front. He also wears blue glasses, so I made sure to include those on each elephant. What I didn't realize was, with the the glossy accents on the glasses, they were 'thicker' and kinda stuck together, didn't shake as much as I would have hoped.😐


 

It's okay; he loved it and that's all that matters! The full front shaker pockets are from Tonic Studios; they are super easy to use; I'm anxious to try them again!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you are doing well!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.