2/2/22

Hello, old friend!

 Hey - I remember you, do you remember me? 😁

I won't get into the details but on December 31 the lovely Covid finally found me and beat the living shizzz out of me! I was sick for an entire month; I FINALLY turned the corner January 31. Once I was getting well, the fatigue was brutal; I would go to bed as early as 7:30 pm some nights. It was rough; I hope anyone else that gets it, has a MUCH easier time than I did.

Therefore, I have not been creating BUT I did set some creative goals this year and I want to try to complete them. One was a birthday card for our son, our youngest baby turned 22 this year - MY FAVORITE NUMBER!! But goodness, I feel old!!

His fave color is orange and has been since he was itty bitty, so I made sure to make his card about as orange as possible! I used some new products from Concord & 9th (links below), several Distress Oxide inks. He might eat orange sherbet for ice cream, but it's not his first choice - but seriously, how could I choose anything else? πŸ˜ƒ Some stripes of various orange card stock (Taylored Expressions, TE), brown splatters, glossy accents ,candy corn glitter (TE), and that's it. 



BTW, he loved it! πŸ’― Thanks for popping in; here's hoping you are doing well!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:

 

CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.