4/1/21

MIUCB - No Stamping

 Hi friends! I hope this post finds you and your family doing well!

After 8.5 years; I changed jobs...please note, I AM NOT a young chick; but I DID IT. Totally new industry, but what I do, that isn't all that critical. Anywho, fun adventures!

This month at Mix It Up, we're creating cards with NO STAMPING; I don't think I've ever made a card with no stamping. 😄 I have a couple jars on my desk that hold lots of ephemera and bits and pieces I have stamped but haven't used...yet. I sat down and pulled out lots of things that I liked and started making a little collage. It was all finished, but when I sat down yesterday (several days later), I decided to add the larger rainbow in the upper left. I like all the rainbows and happy colors.

The two sentiments are from Simon Says Stamp and were cut with various dies from The Greetery. In the full picture, you can see how incredibly sparkly the bird is; the wing is actually a heart, but you can't tell until the close up photo! I added a border to the top and bottom with a sharpie.




Hope you will join us this month; we would love to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you and yours are safe and healthy!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.