3/1/21

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - it's ANYTHING GOES

 Hi friends! It's ANYTHING GOES at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog; I hope you will join us!

I created two of these cards (I'll show the other one soon) recently and they are very different; they both use the Simon Says Stamp + Honey Bee Collaboration On My Mind; such a beautiful set with so many great sentiments!





I embossed the kraft card stock and brushed on some white ink to help the embossing pop. The image was stamped on water color paper and cut with the matching die. I used Copics to color the image, added some gold stickles and popped the focal point up with fun foam to finish it off. A pretty simple card!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you and yours are safe and healthy!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: SSS + Honey Bee On My Mind
Inks: SSS White. TE Toffee
Papers: Fabriano Watercolor paper, PTI Kraft, Taylored Expression Salt Water Taffy
Accessories: embossing folder, Copics, gold glitter glue stickles, clear wink of stella, glossy accents, MFT Blueprints

CHALLENGES: 

3 comments:

  1. How pretty!! Great color combo and I really like the embossed background; the white ink really does make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is beautiful. I love the blue flowers and what you did with the background. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tat background, what a great way to make the embossing pop. I shall have to remember that. Lovely colouring and gorgeous colours too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.