5/15/19

Hugs - positive stencil

Hi there! Remember THIS card; well here is the positive use of the die and I really like this card. I used the inks from Altenew (LagoonVolcano Lake and Mountain Mist) to create the ombre effect. I also cut the hugs from white card stock and Tim Holtz Mini Foam (that stuff is seriously sticky!!!); I sponged the bottom of the hugs with the same inks. Once again, some left over flowers and leaf from a previous project and the same subtitle as previous. Check out the previous post for additional details.



Thanks for stopping by; I love when you visit!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: MFT Essential Sentiments, PTI Floral Sketches
Ink: VersaMark, Altenew: LagoonVolcano Lake and Mountain Mist (not sure on the flowers, they were made MONTHS ago) 
Papers: PTI Hawaiian ShoresNeenah 80 lb. (inside), Neenah 110 lb. (flowers and base card)
AccessoriesPTI's Bold Bolders: Polka Dots cover plate, white embossing powderTim Holtz Mini Foam, washi tape 

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.