7/27/18

Sending Tons of Love

I'm back...said in my best Arnold voice! And this time I'm back with the feminine card which I made at the same time as THIS card. As I mentioned, I've really enjoyed working on a smaller focal point using the A2 Scalloped Vertical dies from Papertreyink (PTI); love the scalloped die which lets you create the fun card base or even just another layer to your cards!


Added some designer paper to the inside


This time I cut additional smaller pieces of both designer paper and vellum as well as cutting the scalloped piece from designer paper and card stock - so much color! Pretty color!! Same papers from Altenew - I just love these papers - and all the stamping, coloring is the same as the previous card! Added some Nuvo glue and chunky glitter to all the balloons.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT Friday and a FANTABULOUS weekend!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Wplus9 Party Animal, RAH Background Clouds
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.