7/11/18

Go Wild!

I had this vision in my mind but I just couldn't make it work, so I modified my idea and this was the finished card. Combining a few sets from WPlus9: Tropic Fever and Party Animal with some ink smooshing and die cutting (Trellis Background 2). I stamped some leaves after smooshing ink, then smooshed more oxide ink on some scrap paper and die cut 3 more leaves and adhered at the bottom of the circle with foam tape.

Love the background, a soft ivory over PTI's Ocean Tides; I thought it matched really well with the Distress Oxide Inks. The giraffe was stamped, die cut and colored with Copics.





Thanks for stopping by - hope your day is WILD!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Wplus9 Tropic Fever and Party Animal
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.