7/25/18

Hello Birthday Boy

HELLO FRIENDS!!

I told you I colored up several of these WPlus9 giraffes all at once so they are back for two more appearances this week - a more masculine card and a feminine one coming soon! I clearly love this stamp set; those big balloons, the sentiments, the adorable giraffes - lots to love!

I have also loved working on a bit smaller focal point using the A2 Scalloped Vertical dies from Papertreyink (PTI); I used it on both cards I will be showing this week. For this one, I layered the focal point onto another die cut - this one from MFT and then a regular base card. The one later this week, you'll see I used the cute scalloped die for the card base.



The designer paper is from Altenew; I used a portion of 3 different papers to die cut and stamp the balloons. I added glitter to just the bottom portion of the balloons for a fun detail. The clouds are from Right at Home (RAH) and stamped 2nd generation with MFTs Sno Cone; I also colored the sky area with a Copic BG0000; super light! The grass was colored with Copics and I used a nubby rag and Copic Colorless Blending Solution for some texture and colored pencils for the shadow.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you are having a great week! See you again soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Wplus9 Party Animal, RAH Background Clouds
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.