6/27/18

WPlus9 Hibiscus Bouquet + Shimmery Background

I'm still loving the newest release from WPlus9 - such tropical images but I know I will use them year-round!

I also recently watched a video by the uber talented Jennifer McGuire (HERE) using Pigment Powder; I highly encourage you to watch the video, so many ideas! I combined WPlus9's Hibiscus Bouquet with a background inspired by Jennifer using the Color Throwdown colors from last week (see image below).

I stamped the images (MFT Extreme Black) and actually used Oxide Inks to watercolor, and since watercolors dry back and are a bit softer, I finished it off with Copic Markers - and of course, a white gel pen.

You can really see the Perfect Pearls Shimmer in this photo


The background is also by WPlus (Tropic Fever); I stamped it in VersaMark, used Perfect Pearls, then stamped it again - moving it down slightly - in MFT Tickled Pink Ink. It's not aligned perfectly - but 'handmade' is what it is. :D

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Wplus9 Hibiscus Bouquet and Tropic Fever, sorry not sure which set the 'birthday wishes' came from #oops
Challenges:
  CTD498

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.