6/15/18

Valentine's Day + 1 Month + 1 Day

Did you see the tags yesterday? Well, there was one more project I had made for Valentine's Day and failed to share - and HOW could I have done that as I absolutely LOVE these images! :( #gofigure

The images are from Stamping Bella, Valentine Chicks. The base card (A2 Vertical Scalloped) as well as the inside die cut with arrows are from Papertreyink - I just think the Mix and Mat Hearts die set is adorable!

I colored the images with Copics; the background is a smooshed background using Distress Oxide Inks with some black splatters thrown in.  I die cut the images, accented with glossy accents, glitter and a white gel pen, then stacked them up. Added the sentiment with MFT Extreme Black ink, some stamped hearts, flags from left over scraps of paper, and mounted with fun foam.


Thanks for going back in time and sharing love - the world ALWAYS needs more love! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Valentine Chicks, (sentiment from Verve, no longer available)
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.