6/14/18

Valentine's Day - 4 months late?

UGH - I found a couple projects I made for Valentine's Day and never posted, so here ya go - we're going back in time to Valentine's Day! :D

I made two identical tags for gifts; using the Roses for You from Simon Says Stamp - one was colored brighter than the other both with Zig Clean Color brushes after white embossing the image. Designer paper (back side) is from Queen and Co.
bright colors

Softer colors



I splattered on some paint and added a layer of vellum, stamped and embossed the sentiment before adhering the heart of flowers and the designer paper on the back side. Thank you for stopping by; have a great week! Gosh, 4 months later and I still love looking at these. :D

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: SSS Roses for You
Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michele! Better late than never, right? These are just adorable and fit right in to my "Rose Garden" blog challenge right now :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very sweet and would fit right in with my current Rose Garden blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    https://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-no-120-rose-garden.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.