2/7/17

Hey Cool Chick - it's your birthday!

Time to CELEBRATE!!


I adore these images from Penny Black (this one is la soiree), they are so sophisticated and make me smile. This was my first time using my Prismacolor pencils; I loved playing with them; fun experimenting - what I didn't love? I stamped the image on Strathmore Toned Gray paper which was fun to work with BUT you can see my liquid adhesive on the main panel. BOO!!!

Any recommendations for a better way to adhere?




But other than that, I'm completely happy with the final card. Nothing fancy, just stamping and coloring! Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Penny Black la soiree
Papers: Strathmore Toned Gray, misc. designer paper, PTI True Black, Hibiscus Burst
InkHero Arts Intense Black
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, washi tape, white gel pen

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.