2/22/17

Happy Anniversary Love

Hi friends - welcome back for a fun little post. Anyone remember THIS card I created a couple weeks ago for Just Us Girls (JUGS) Trend Week Hearts; the white one with the distress background and hearts? I used Press n Seal before adhering the outline hearts to my card, so that meant I kept the inside hearts just as they were on the Press n Seal.

So then remember THIS post? So yeah, I created two of the floral backgrounds, sprayed this one with shimmer mist.

BTW, before we go any further, can I just say I am SO THANKFUL my man is a man and doesn't mind hearts, flowers, glitter, whatever - as long as it's from me and made with love, he could care less. :D

So TODAY is our 25th wedding anniversary. WOW, WOW, WOW! Hard to believe it's been 25 years. I'm sure you also remember, I'm only 26...right! ;) Yes, I know - the math just doesn't really work but let's just roll with it....mmm...kkkkk....?

So take those 'inside' hearts from the first card, the extra background I made and voila, a card for YOU + ME; well for hubby and me!


I die cut the Hero Arts LOVE multiple times from PTI Hibiscus Burst card stock, sponged Worn Lipstick on the bottom, then lightly tapped on some Hero Arts Unicorn ink to the top of the word; once dry, I coated with glossy accents. I layered it all up and mounted on some designer paper, some white polka dot acetate and black sparkle paper. Then in searching through my hoard stash, I came across this wooden YOU + ME - swoon! First I painted it white, a couple layers did the trick. Once dry, I dipped in VersaMark then Ultra Thick Embossing powder, heated, then did it again for super thick dimension. Lastly I flung (you know how I like flinging and smooshing peeps!) on some Hero Arts mist.

Once everything dried, I assembled the card and wrote a message inside in which yes, I did thank him for being okay with pink, hearts, and sparkle. HA!

Love that man of mine!

And don't forget, most of the products I used can be purchased at the a2z Etsy store, AND you can save 15% by using code: MicheleG15 and if they don't have something you are looking for, they do special orders - just ask!! Happy shopping.

Meanwhile, happy anniversary to the man of my dreams. I love you, forever and always!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hero Arts LOVE stamp and cut
Papers: PTI True Black, Hibiscus Burst, We R Memory Keepers Acetate and sparkle paper (black), MFT designer paper, Ranger water color
InkWorn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Spun Sugar, Mustard Seed distress inks, MFT Steel Grey and Grout Gray, Hero Arts Unicorn, VersaMark
Accessories: glossy accents, Hero Arts Tomato Spray, shimmer mist, Ultra Thick Embossing Powder,  LOVE stamp and cut, SSS stacked hearts die, Hero Arts Bold Floral stencil

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! Don't you just love that "love" stamp & cut!?! I want to put it on everything and I want to buy them ALL! Thanks for your sweet comment on the card I entered at a2z! Since I now know you are a Hero Arts fanatic as well as I am (I've got some stamps that date back to the '90's!) I'm following you ~ xo Christi
    PS: Happy Anniversary - I hope it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.