2/28/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - Texture

Hi friends, this week at Crafts 4 Eternity we are sharing creations with TEXTURE; but first up...prize information! :D That's the best part right? Second best part would be seeing all the design team creations. :D :D Check it all out HERE.

di's digi downloads

This weeks prize is kindly donated by Di's Digi Designs.
One randomly selected winner will receive a $12 voucher to spend in store.

Remember earlier this week I shared THIS creation with you? And remember I mentioned making TWO of these gift sacks? Well, this was the perfect opportunity to share the other one as there is lots of different texture on this sack.

Again, the sack is 7.5" x 5"; I folded up a small portion at the bottom and stitched around 3 sides then I added lots of various designer paper from MME (LOVE), yellow isn't a color I use often but have to admit, I really like how this turned out!

I added a polka dot border from Verve Visual's scalloped trim border die across the top of the bag. On the bottom, I took a WHITE arrow and colored it with a N7 Copic marker for a grayish/black color; then I added hearts using modeling paste. Once the hearts were completely dry, I colored them lightly/gently with a yellow Copic.

The tag is cut from Memory Box; I cut it twice from Kraft card stock; covered one side with yellow paper and left the back blank so a handwritten note could be added. I then die cut the rose from MFT's Rose Overlay Die from some musical designer paper and sponged heavily with vintage photo distress ink. I then cut the overlay from black card stock and added clear Wink of Stella, not once, but twice. GREAT sparkle IRL. I also added 3 leaves from MFT's Layered Leaves. The "Happy Birthday" is a rub-on.




And that's a wrap! Hope you will join us at Crafts 4 Eternity and show us your creations made with TEXTURE! TFL; hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: NONE
Papers: DP by MME, PTI Kraft and TRue Black, 
Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories: Janome Sew Mini, Verve Visual Scalloped Trim Trio die, Memory Box Distress Tag die, MFT Rose Overlay Die and Layered Leaves, chipboard arrow, modeling paste, Copics, clear Wink of Stella

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The rose is beautiful and your closeup pic shows the sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.