3/10/12

Ahhh....sweetness!


Just wanted to share with you an award which has been given to me by two of my lovely followers:


And after the week I've had, I cherish this!! Thanks sweet friend!


The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.



"Liebster" in German means "favourite", so to carry on the Liebster tradition, I am going to pass the award on to 5 people who's blogs have been an inspiration to me and my crafting. 
To accept the award you must
- Link back to the person who gave the award to you and thank them for thinking of you
- Post the award on your blog
- Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value
- Leave a comment on the blogs of your 5 chosen bloggers to let them know.

The 5 I have chosen in no particular order are:







Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations MP...well deserved :-D Hope next week is better for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much honey!!! This is very sweet of you! I hope things are ok with you, thinking of you and sending lots of hugs! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.