3/20/11

The REST of Vegas

Other pictures from the trip can be found HERE and HERE.

I was fascinated by the things we saw on the strip - particularly the live statues (is that an oxymoron?)  The Michael Jackson impersonator got rather annoyed with me; I was taking pictures but wouldn't get "in" the picture with him AND I didn't give him money, so he was annoyed.  I actually did end up giving him some money, but the Hubster said he commented on the amount I gave...WHATEVER, I wasn't there to see him anyone (but he was spectacular - HA)!

I have added captions below the pictures; hope this helps.  Enjoy my last walk down memory lane of Vegas!  Have a great week; hugs, ~M.
Excalibur - across the street from where we stayed - beautiful at night!

Um, no clue what he is; I had a GREAT picture of her Thurs. He wouldn't stand still, so really hard to get a good picture.  Look at his platform shoes!  LOL

Gold and Silver - as seen on TV Pawn Stars

Gold statue & dog getting set up (his trash can says "turn me on"

Gold Man and Dog

THIS was the MOST AMAZING live statue - he could stand PERFECTLY STILL for the longest time ever!!!

Motorcycle coming out of Harley Davidson Cafe

Joker - his crown twinkled; he was pretty cool too.

Yep; Michael Jackson is annoyed with me!

No money?  No pictures!  LMBO!

Statue of Liberty at New York New York (where we stayed)

The Bellagio - most amazing fountain show EVER!

Statue - little boy getting ready to climb up

Another little boy climbing up; statue helping him

In his "trance"


That's it friends; thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. wow fabulous photos Michele .. put my sheep to shame lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pics Michele. Makes me ready to go back lol! And the Bellagio water show ... one of my fave attractions in LV ... I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures. We stayed at the Excalibur and went to the "show" they did there. Lots of free fun in Vegas too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.