12/24/09

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas friends; I hope your day is blessed!

I had a customer order a large quantity of Christmas cards so I went to town playing with men - Gingerbread Men that is! :D

I used Papertreyink's Holiday Button Bits stamp set; isn't this little guy the cutest? Since I was mass producing cards, I needed to keep them simple - something I always struggle with!

I decided to make these post card style (no fold, just front and back) with plenty of room to write on the back. There are 3 different colored gingerbread men, each is highlighted with a white gel pen and pure poppy buttons. Each is layered onto a pure poppy circle and a chocolate scalloped circle. I added liquid pearls to each chocolate scallop.

I hope your day is great; I have so many things to share. I hope I can find some extra time to share all my creations with you over the holiday break. Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI Holiday Button Bits
Ink: SU! Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, PTI Dark Chocolate & Pure Poppy,
Paper: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy & Dark Chocolate, DP ?

Accessories: buttons, liquid pearls, pop dots, Marvy punches

3 comments:

  1. I love these Gingerbread men creations, they are so cute!
    Merry Christmas!
    ALoha,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so cute...and i love your "playing with men" comment! too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Michelle! I think the simple life is the way to go! So lovely when done well. Thanks for Kim's link, too. Come visit me when you have time. xoxo, Aimeslee
    My Paper-Paisleys blog:
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.