11/25/09

Thank You!

Happy Thanksgiving my friends & family - we have so many things to be thankful for. At the end of this post, I'll leave you with 2 of my very own special blessings so stay tuned!

Recently a friend asked me to make some "thank you" cards, she likes blues & greens in springy colors - mind you, we're definitely in the middle of fall, but it sure was fun to create in such pretty colors!

And no need to be shy - that flower has some serious glitter on it!!! LOL I love the sparkle IRL. Little "Daisybella" from stampingbella.com also has a sparkly flower on her shirt & in her hair.

These cards were such fun to make; the inside sentiments vary, but all are 'thank you' related.

All the pants & shirts are colored in various blues and greens to match the DP; the layout of the card comes from I {heart} To Stamp but for the life of me I cannot find the link to the sample layout - sorry!

See the ribbon on the outside of the card? I purchased it at Michael's over a year ago - can you believe how well the colors & flowers match the DP? Amazing! I tied on a button with twine to the ribbon - just love the way it looks. And last is a group shop - there are actually a total of 6 cards.

I hope you take a few moments on this special holiday to remember all the things you are thankful for; then take a moment and hug those around you - life is much too short, they may be gone tomorrow.

I'll leave you with a picture of 2 of my most favorite men in the world!!! They, along with one of our daughters, are hunting in Texas this Thanksgiving - I hope they have a BLAST!!!

Thanks for popping in; enjoy your "turkey legs" day! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Stampingbella.com Daisybella, various Thank You stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: DP by SU!,
SU! Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue, GKD Cream
Accessories: Spica AtYou glitter pen; Copics, ribbon, buttons, twine, Martha Stewart Glitter, punch

1 comment:

  1. I love bellas! You did a great job on this card. The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.