9/6/09

Butterfly Note Cards

Greetings friends! How's your Labor Day weekend going? We're enjoying ours - it's been a nice, laid back, relaxing weekend! Still have plenty of laundry to do (YUCK!!), but I'm taking my time!

Today I have some note cards to show you - anyone that has been reading my blog for long, knows I love making note cards - more like a post card - just front and back, they don't open. I needed some quick and easy cards for a friend so I tore into some of my new My Mind's Eye (Pretty Please) paper (another one of my favorites); used Stampin' Up's Butterfly Bigz Die and went to town and made these in a snap!

Isn't that butterfly pretty? I edged the butterfly in PTI's Hibiscus Burst to give it a little definition and attached just the center of the butterfly with a glue dot so you can raise the wings making it 3D - so dainty and pretty.

Here is one of the individual cards I made; nothing fancy, but quick and easy. And here are the 4 I made, all in less than 30 minutes - WOOT, WOOT - love that!! :D

Thanks for popping in; hope you have a great weekend!!

Hugs, ~M.




WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: NONE!
Ink: PTI's Hibiscus Burst
Paper: PTI's Hibiscus Burst, GKD's 80 lb. Pure Luxury White, MME Pretty Please
Accessories: nestability dies, SU! Butterfly Bigz Die

1 comment:

  1. What a TOTALLY GORGEOUS card!!

    ....and heck yeah, that Nationwide race last night was AWESOME! Sooooo happy to see he had a good night. There are 11 laps left....and while I *thought* (and hoped) he'll pull a two-fer, looks like Kahne is going to win. He's pulling WAY out in front of Harvick. :)

    I love talking racing with you. Seeing your racing comments always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.