5/18/09

Ice Cream Anyone?

Yum - doesn't that sound dee-lish? My favorite is Baskin Robbins Chocolate...I know, you're thinking CHOCOLATE, out of ALL the flavors you choose Chocolate? Yes I do and it's the BEST!!! Love that stuff!

But you'll notice, I DIDN'T make a chocolate ice cream cone though!

I love this layout from SCS, #225; it's one I'll definitely use again. I like everything about the card but when I was adjusting the pictures I thought the butterfly looked a little too big - what do you think?

I edged everything in PTI's Fresh Snow; love how white it is. I stamped the ice cream cone 3 times, once on PTI's Kraft card stock and then twice on the DP; the 2nd layer of DP is popped up with dimensionals. Same thing with the cherry - I also added Crystal Effects to the cherry.

The butterfly is stamped on vellum in PTI's Pure Poppy, cut out and adhered to the Kraft panel. The inside says' Happy Birthday"; all the stamp images are from Kim Hughes Little Gal set. Such a great stamp set for girls!!

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you like my summer creation...ready for some ice cream? :D

Hugs, ~M.

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I love the strawberry color with the chocolate and white. Great job with the coloring and all the layers. I'm going to have to borrow this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am a pink girl and I really love the colors on this card...it is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.