4/12/09

Welcome Baby!

A couple of months ago, I was able to meet a new addition to a dear friend's family - a baby girl. She came to lunch with her mom, another friend and me...and yes, she slept through the entire lunch. Typical of a baby huh?
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

She is so very cute, her hair was strawberry blonde and, to me, she looks just like her older sister. Our family bought them a gift certificate so I made a welcome baby card to put the certificate within.

Yes, those chocolate blobs are supposed to be there; they hide the first and last name of the child. :D

I used Justrite's Small Letter Set for the words around the circle; so very easy to do - but I have to admit, those letters are wee tiny!! The DP is from Kim Hughes' MochaChica paper from Cornish Heritage farms. I distressed the edges of the Chocolate Chip paper, added white polka dots to the scalloped circle and a large pink button to the center. The card is 3 x 3 and I love it!

We're all having lunch again this week, it'll be so great to see the little one and how she's grown!

Thanks for popping in; I love when stop by! Hugs, ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.